Apple has just released the new iOS 13.1.3 to iPhone users. These new updates fix some series of bugs that have been frustrating for some users over the few weeks. So if you’re among those who have been experiencing major setbacks from enjoying either the new iPhone 11 or the new iOS 13, it’s time to update your device.
IOS users should update their device to the latest iOS. To update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13.1.3 go to Settings > General > Software Update to get started!
Please before you proceed with the update, make sure to backup your iPhone to avoid data lost Incase anything goes wrong.
iOS 13.1.2 Fixes the following bugs
- It addresses the issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call
- It fixes the issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail
- It also resolves an issue where data in the Health app may not display correctly after daylight savings time adjusts
- It addresses issues where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup
- It address issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from iCloud Backup
- It resolved an issue that can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully
- It fixes an issue where notifications may not be received on Apple Watch
- It resolved an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles
- It improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets
- It also addresses performance for apps that use Game Center.
- How To Transfer All Data From Your Old Phone To Your New Phone
- How To Create And Update Table of Figure in Microsoft Word
- How to Connect Android Phone to Tv: 5 Easy Method
- How to Sync iPhone or iPad to Your Mac in macOS Catalina
- 10 Best Free Weight Loss App For iPhone And iPad 2019
You should try and update your iPhone or iPad to the latest iOS 13.1.3 and see how it goes.