Since 2018, Apple started building up its media content. To claim this, there was a report suggesting that Apple is planning to take over the iHeartRadio which is one of the largest radio stations in the country. The radio boost over 850 FM and AM stations.
During the WWDC 2019, Apple breaks the news that Siri will be able to play radio stations on iOS 13. This is good news for those that own a homepod who want to stream a local radio station. So right now, you can be able to play Radio on your homepod without an Apple Music subscription.
- Make An Appointment At Apple Store
- How To Factory Reset iPhone Without Apple ID and Passcode
- How to Add Shortcuts to iPhone Home Screen Widgets With iOS 13
- Tips On How To Tell If Your iPhone Is New Or Refurbished
From the look of things, it seems, Apple Siri has now integrated many radio stations that are being offered by iHeartRadio as well as TuneIn. If you still have an active Apple Music subscription, you can still play other stations such as Disney and TalkSport Radio’. You can play Radio using the Siri command. Below, are the top Radio station you can Play using your homepad.
20 Plus Radio Stations To Play On Your Homepod
News / Sports
- Hey Siri Play Bloomberg Radio
- Hey Siri play ESPN radio ( EPSN news and sports)
- Hey Siri Play NPR Radio
- Hey Siri Play WAMU 88.5 Radio
- Hey Siri Play TED Radio Hour
- Hey Siri Play Radio Boston
- Hey Siri Play 98.5 The Sports Hub Radio
- Hey Siri Play TalkRadio (onpointradio.org)
- Hey Siri Play CBS News Radio
Music / Local
- Hey Siri Play Alt 98.7
- Hey Siri play KOST-FM 103.5 (Provided by iheartradio)
- Hey Siri Play 92.3 AMP Radio ( Provided by iheartradio)
- Hey Siri Play 97.1 AMP Radio ( Provided by iheartradio)
- Hey Siri Play 95.5 KLOS (provided by tune in) – doesn’t play
- Hey Siri Play Real 92.3 FM radio ( Provided by iheartRadio)
- UK Radio Stations
- Hey Siri play Radio X
- Hey Siri Play Classic FM
- Hey Siri Play Capitol Radio
- Hey Siri Play BBC World Service Radio
- Hey Siri Play Heart Radio
- Play Gold Radio
Just as mentioned above, many folks can now be able to enjoy their homepod since they don’t have to subscribe to Apple Music to play songs anymore. With your Homepod, you can now be able to stream many radio station live without any restrictions. We hope you found this helpful. Playing local radio station was a hit back to back. We will keep you posted with more Radio station. Don’t forget to share this post.